Water Filtration Systems - Reverse Osmosis
Industrial and Commercial Water Purification
Call 303.922.4383 today, to determine the best equipment for your facility.
Facilities with large capacity (100 - 500+ GAL per day) requirements are candidates for a large capacity reverse osmosis (RO) system.
Identify the ideal system for your business - CALL 303.922.4383
Operations Requiring Large Capacity Water Purification Systems
- Food Processing
- Ice Making
- Coffee Shops
- Print Shops
Current Customers include:
- Coors Tek : Ceramic batch mixing
- Henry Wurst : Printing process
- Sparboe Farms : Poultry vaccinations
We can supply a variety of effective water filtration systems to meet your needs.
We Install and Service Water Filtration Systems and Industrial Water Filters for all types of operations.
We specialize in custom industrial water filtration installations to serve small to medium manufacturing, medical facilities, laboratories, testing facilities and bio-tech manufacturing where water purification is of critical importance.
If you are required to maintain a consistent and ongoing level of purity, we will work with your facilities director or engineering professionals to ensure you are delivered the water treatment and industrial water purification systems you need.
4-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) with high flow booster pump
- 5 micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to extract suspended sediments such as dirt, sand and rust particles down to 5 microns.
- 10 micron carbon block cartridge to absorb chlorine and chlorine by-products without release of carbon fines.
- High rejection Thin Film Composite (TFC) Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane(s) to reject a wide spectrum of impurities including dissolved solids, bacteria and viruses down to a 0.0001 micron. The product water is stored in the optional storage tank, while the rejected contaminants are automatically flushed down the drain.
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Cartridge is used to remove dissolved gases, bad taste and odor from product water. This is the final polishing stage prior to consumption. (This step may not be needed in certain manufacturing applications).
Filtration Systems Comparison Chart
Evaluating your manufacturing or processing requirements will help to determine the perfect filtration system for your operation. This chart identifies many of the water contaminants common in public water systems.
CALL NOW to evaluate the best system for your facility's operation.
Service and Maintenance
PureWater Dynamics' high quality commercial water purification systems require stringent maintenance to ensure you have a reliable and consistent level of water quality at all times. We strive to be one of the best water filtration companies in Colorado, offering a regular maintenance schedule and prompt emergency response guarantees ensuring that you will receive the level of service necessary to support your operation with minimal downtime or delays.
CALL or Contact Us for a FREE Water Testing. It only takes ten minutes.